Job Position: BDE/BDM
Job Type: Full Time
Job Location: Noida
What it’s like to work with the fastest-growing IT product development Technology Company
– At Etelligens, we go beyond the normal. We believe in doing things differently. So don’t expect – old-school cubicles, slow pace, and anything remotely dull.
– What you can expect is plenty of support and guidance from your colleagues, freedom to take risks, and opportunities to learn from each other.
– The IT industry is witnessing a transformational shift and we are committed to helping as one. Taking on new challenges head-on and building something that can create a huge impact is a part of our culture.
– We love organized chaos. So, if you are looking for a typical 9 to 5 job where you are told what to do, this may not be for you. When you work with Etelligens, you are your own boss.
– Your Role We are looking for a Sr. Sales Manager to join the go-to-market team. You will work with prospective to gather interests & identify their IT needs and leverage the full spectrum of Etelligens product portfolio and attain assigned targets
– Understanding customer needs and requirements and aligns them to opportunities that qualify with Etelligens skilled services team. Routing qualified opportunities to the appropriate regional sales executives for further development and closure. Research accounts, identify key players and generate interest. Maintain and expand your database of prospects within your assigned territory Team with the sales stakeholders and partners with cross-functional teams to build a pipeline and help the front end team to close deals
What You Need: BS degree/PG preferably in 3-5 years of IT sales experience. Previous experience selling enterprise software to executive levels and leadership. Ability to perform well in a competitive & disruptive environment. Experience in selling healthcare an advantage. Excellent oral and written communication skills are a must. Great prospecting skills by leveraging networking, cold calling, and exposure to conferences. Willing to work in a growing start-up and go beyond the call of duty when required.
Preferred Skills: Research-Due diligence Cold outreach Relationship building Solution selling Presentation skills
– What We Offer Industry-focused Certifications: We want you to be a subject matter expert in what you do. So, whether it’s our product or our domain, you will dive straight in and be certified by the best in the world.
– Quarterly Rewards and Recognition Programs: We foster learning and encourage people to take moon shots.. Health Benefits: We cover health insurance for you and your loved ones.
– Sabbatical Policy: We encourage people to take time off and rejuvenate, upskill and pursue their interests so that they can generate new ideas for innovating at Etelligens.