- Experience :- 2-3 Years
- Integration of user-facing elements developed by front-end developers.
- Build efficient, testable, and reusable PHP modules.
- Solve complex performance problems and architectural challenges.
- Integration of data storage solutions.
- Strong knowledge of PHP web frameworks such as Core PHP, CodeIgniter, Cake PHP, Laravel, etc.
- Understanding of MVC design patterns
Skills Required: –
- Strong knowledge of the common PHP or web server exploits and their solutions.
- User authentication and authorization between multiple systems, servers, and environments.
- Familiarity with SQL/NoSQL databases and their declarative query languages.
- Knowledge of Bug tracker Tool
- Understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git